The Gray Dove Wedding Venue is located in Ooltewah, TN–situated between Chattanooga and Cleveland, TN. Although there are tons of venues in East Tennessee, The Gray Dove is a perfect venue for any couple. A mixture of southern and industrial, this wedding venue is the perfect mashup for any bride and groom getting ready to celebrating their big day!
Here are SEVEN reason to book at this stellar venue!
2. The Groom’s have their own house to get ready across the street–making sure the bride and groom are far enough away to not see each other before the wedding but close enough to make the wedding day easily stay on schedule. The grooms suite has old school arcade games, a pool table, a foosball table–everything to keep a bunch of groomsmen entertained! And now the Gray Dove has a second house that the boys can stay overnight in!
3. With over 10 acres, this venue has tons of different options for your ceremony. A field, the pavilion, a barn, in front of the fireplace, down the hill in a wooded spot–an option for every bride!
4. Two covered locations make rain a non-issue. The venue has a gorgeous, large pavilion as well as in industrialized barn that can fit all your loved ones.
5. The Gray Dove is a photographer’s dream: full of picturesque spots, you’ll have tons of variety in your wedding gallery!
6. The Gray Dove looks great in every season!
7. The venue is in a perfect location. Located in Ooltewah, TN, it is just a few minutes down the road from Chattanooga and the Ocoee River, meaning out of town guests can enjoy the sites while not worrying about heavy traffic at the venue.